Just imagine spending 8 days on a Yin Yoga motor yacht charter and retreat in the Grenadines with an experienced registered yoga instructor onboard! You will be exploring 8 islands on your own private motor yacht with a dedicated crew including a personal chef. The entire group has the opportunity to experience living on a private yacht with overnight stays in some of the most beautiful Caribbean anchorages only accessible by boat. Experience the island culture, create a new rhythm and slow down to relax and restore your mind and body!
Days with instructions
- 7 days
- Next dates available soon!
Programs and Schedules
Day 1-Sunday (Welcoming party with cocktails & appetizers included):
- Arrival-Pick up at the airport. From the pier, you will be transported to the yacht, which is anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach where you can relax and enjoy a welcoming party with cocktails and appetizers before heading out for dinner.
Day 2-Monday (Late afternoon Yin Yoga on the Beach & Mindfulness Walking meditation while discovering the Island-Continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner included):
- After breakfast, you will be heading to the leeward coastal coast of Grenada. After a small cruise admiring the stunning views of Grenada’ lush and mountainous coast, will first stop at Flamingo bay where you will enjoy swimming and have lunch.
- In the afternoon, this time, you will be heading to Ronde Island, a deserted natural island. This island is located between Carriacou and Grenada. This is nature at its best. No lights, no cars, no population, and you will be amazed by the crystal clear water. It’s the perfect night to look at the stars, sip a nice cocktail and enjoy listening to the cricket.
- Enjoy listening to the crickets while practicing Yin Yoga to release the shoulders and soothe the lower back. Experience nature, peace, and quiet on a deserted natural island.
Day 3-Tuesday (Evening Meditation & Visualization-Breakfast and dinner included):
- After breakfast, your journey will continue to Sandy Island, in Cariaccou, a 20-acre emerald gem and a marine park, where you will and have lunch and a swim. After lunch, will go for a short cruise to Clifton Bay in Union, part of St. Vincent and the Grenadines where we will be spending the rest of the day and staying overnight. Union is a quaint little island with a beautiful colourful town famous for the adjacent Happy Island, a man-made island and more recently for kite surfing. Definitely, sipping local cocktails or drinking beers at Happy Island while kite surfers keep you entertained is a must do while in Union. Then, you will come back on board for a nice dinner.
- After Dinner, join Vee for a 30-minute Meditation session where you will drop in the present moment using easing breathing techniques. These techniques will help you slowly disconnect from the distractions of your day to day life and connect to the Island way of life. This meditation is guided and you will also have time to set your intention for this time spent together.
Day 4-Wednesday (Morning Meditation, Afternoon Yoga on the beach *Pranayama and Yin Yoga-Breakfast and lunch included):
- After breakfast, a short cruise will bring you to Salt Whistle Bay, Mayreau, one of the most breathtaking bays in St. Vincent & the Grenadines. Hanging around the beach is always a pleasure and this day is dedicated to exactly that. They are many restaurants and little local shops all around there for lunch and drinks. A visit to the village is also not to miss. There is a quaint little church to visit, meeting the locals in the village and spending time at Robert Righteous Restaurant & Bar and sipping cocktails in the pool and dining at Dennis’s Hideaway are all fun options. Click here to see more photos of Mayreau
- Just before breakfast, join Vee for a 15-minute meditation focusing on body awareness & gentle neck releases while practicing energizing & cooling breathing technique. In the afternoon, there will time for a juicy hip opening Yin Yoga class where we let go of tension stored in our body and our mind and move forward, past what holds us back. Learn a few releasing breathing techniques to help sweep away old tensions no longer serving you.
Day 5-Thursday (Morning Meditation & Evening Chakra Balancing Yin Yoga & Reiki *Specialty Class-Breakfast and lunch included):
- After breakfast, you will be cruising to the famous Tobago Cays Marine Park, Grenadines. These cays are surrounded by a coral horseshoe reef. This is a perfect destination for snorkeling. You will be spending the entire day in the park exploring these beautiful cays and just relaxing in this stunning natural marine environment. For dinner, the local BBQ on one of the secluded beaches where you will have the opportunity to taste grilled lobster, fish or chicken prepared by locals is an experience you don’t want to miss. Later on, relaxing onboard in this natural environment is another experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
- During this 15 minute morning meditation, you will learn 3 hand mudras (hand positions to use during meditation for various intentions) and spend 5 minutes meditating on the meaning of this mudra for you, while holding the hands in the appropriate position. Later this evening, experience a Yin Yoga Class designed to balance your Chakras and get the opportunity to receive hands-on Reiki sessions while in Yin Yoga poses. Hands-on Reiki is optional.
Tobago Cays Marine Park
Day 6-Friday (Morning Meditation & Fundamental of Yin workshop-Breakfast and lunch included):
- Again this is an early start day as you will be cruising again to Union in the morning to clear out of the country. After lunch in town, will head to Paradise beach, where several little local bars and restaurants are located. We will sleep for the night so that you can enjoy Paradise Beach and can dine and hang out with the locals.
- This morning before breakfast, spend time with Vee exploring the range of movement in your hands, wrists, and fingers. Give yourself a hand massage even. Later during the day, experience Yoga Nidra, the yoga of sleep. Yoga Nidra is a 60-minute script designed in such a way that your body can fall asleep but not your subconscious. Therefore you are in between the state of sleeping and being awake and 60 minutes of Yin yoga is equal to 4 hours of sleep. 60 minutes fly by and it usually feels like 5 minutes. Experience ultimate relaxation on the beach.
Day 7-Saturday: (Breakfast and lunch included):
- After an early breakfast, you will be heading to mainland Grenada. You will be enjoying a smooth cruise along the beautiful Leeward coast. You will stop at the famous Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park for snorkeling and lunch. Then, later in the afternoon, you will head back to anchor in front of Grand Anse beach. It’ Saturday night, it is your last night and the area is busting with local BBQ. live music and alike. We will bring you to our favorite spots for a fun night out!
- This entire day is dedicated to personal time. You can certainly include your own yoga practice and are encouraged to use your breathing techniques during the day.
Day 8-Sunday: (Breakfast included):
- This is your departure day. Time to enjoy the beach, the yacht facilities and alike before leaving to the airport. We hope you are by now just enchanted about your experience and already dreaming about your next retreat!
What is included?
- Your private motor yacht;
- An experienced Captain;
- A personal Chef/Hostess, available 24/7 to take care of the guests;
- An Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 200hrs with Yoga Alliance) on board;
- 6 classes including Yin yoga, meditation, and breathing techniques along with 2 specialty classes about the fundamentals of Yin yoga and Yoga Nidra);
- Each participant will receive a private Yoga class which can be scheduled during your private time. The private class can also be scheduled after the retreat in person or via
skype. This private class will allow you to create a sequence adapted to your unique needs. (Value: $120)
- One private stateroom single or double occupancy;
- A welcoming party including cocktails and appetizers at your arrival;
- Fine dining on board is tailored to your preferences (7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners, detox juices, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (bottle of water, soft drinks, juices, and ice) included;
- Transfer to the airport;
- All fees, such as Immigration fee, marine park and moorings fees, are included;
- The motor yacht is equipped for sport fishing, some snorkeling equipment, and a double kayak and is included;
- WIFI throughout the yacht while in Grenada
What is not included?
- Some meals.
- The rate is in
- The rate ranges from $2850 to $4000 per person depending on the type of accommodation.
Together, let’s make your dream vacation become a reality! So please contact us. Sincerely, Rachel and Art!