Just imagine spending 8 Days on a Yin Yoga Yacht Charter and Retreat in Grenada with an Experienced Registered Yoga Instructor on a private motor yacht! Grenada, the island of spice, one of the most beautiful islands of the West Indies is the dream location for a yoga retreat. In this Yin Yoga Yacht Retreat, you will experience living on your own private motor yacht while practicing Yin Yoga, Meditation, and breathing techniques. You will be experiencing the island culture and rhythm at it best with overnight stays in some of the most beautiful anchorages around Grenada. A sure bet to disconnect and get you on island time.
The location: Grenada
Days with instructions
- 7 days
- Next dates available soon!
Programs and Schedules
Day 1-(Welcoming party with cocktails & appetizers included):
Arrival-Pick up at the airport. From the pier, you will be transported to the yacht, which is anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach where you can relax and enjoy a welcoming party with cocktails and appetizers before heading out for dinner.
Day 2-(Breakfast and dinner included):When you wake up anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach, you may decide to jump in the water for a morning swim before breakfast, the choice is totally yours. After breakfast, you will probably want to hit the beach. This is an opportunity to relax and enjoy a lazy day just hanging out. You can rent a nice long chair with a comfortable cushion and an umbrella, swim around, walk the beach, visit the spice and craft market, sip cocktails and enjoy lunch in one of the many local restaurants around the beach. The yacht is anchored not too far and you can come on board whenever you are ready. You will be enjoying a nice dinner on board. Just the perfect sort of day!
Grand Anse Beach, Grenada
Day 3-(Breakfast and dinner included):
Breakfast on board. After breakfast you will be enjoying a dinghy cruise around the natural lagoon of St. George’s, the capital and the Carenage and you will have lunch in one of the local restaurants in town. After lunch, a short bus trip will bring you to Annandale Falls, one of many falls in Grenada. After all these activities, you will probably just want to come back to the yacht, swim around and relax while enjoying a nice dinner on board.
Day 4-(Breakfast included):
After breakfast, you will be enjoying a small cruise to a close-by local beach BBC where we will spend the morning and lunch. The fish tacos at the beautifully decorated Plywood Bar are superb and are an opportunity not to miss. After lunch, we will be continuing to Prickly Bay (click to see a stunning view of the area). Prickly Bay is busting with beautiful homes, a marina, hotels with pools (some available to external guests), small beaches, many restaurants including some right on the beach and things to see and do. You will be touring around all day with the dinghy, just enjoying these different scenes, stopping for a drink or a bite here and there. On Wednesday night, a short walk to True Blue Bay Boutique Resort to live the Street Food experience is a lot of fun. Explore the street foods of Grenada, the wider Caribbean, and Mexico with your eager taste buds. When you have sampled your way around Dodgy Dock burn those calories dancing to the best live entertainment on a Wednesday Night.
BBC Beach and Prickly Bay
Day 5-(Breakfast and lunch included):After breakfast, you will be enjoying another small cruise to Hog Island. After a nice swim around and lunch, you will have the opportunity to tour the area with the dinghy. For dinner, many options are available to you in the village of Woburn or around Clark Court Bay.
Day 6-(Breakfast and lunch included):
After breakfast, you will be enjoying a nice cruise back on the leeward of Grenada up to Flamingo Bay and Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park (click to read more about this amazing park) for a day of snorkeling and exploration around that beautiful area. Later on, a nice sunset cruise will bring you back to Grand Anse beach. You will be dining out in one of the many options around the beach.
Day 7-(Breakfast included)
By now, you saw and experience a lot of what Grenada is all about. But still, a vacation in Grenada may not be completely the same without a land tour. This being your last day is dedicated just for that. After breakfast, you will be pick up by one of our favorite tour operators for a remarkable full-day tour, showing you the very best of Grenada in a day.
- You will be traveling up the western coast and visit the picturesque Concord Waterfalls nestled in the lush mountains where you can be refreshed by swimming in the cool water.
- You will visit the fishing town of Gouyave and the spice processing station, where you will see why our island is called the “Isle of Spice” then continue to the Diamond chocolate factory to taste and learn how chocolate is made.
- Have lunch at an authentic Grenadian restaurant, before heading to the Caribbean’s oldest functional water-powered distillery before tasting its potent rum.
- The tour would not be complete without a visit to Grenada’s interior and largest national park, to see the Grand Etang Lake and rainforest. After a long day of exploring Grenada, you will enjoy coming back to the yacht for relaxing and swimming around while enjoying the sunset going down.
- It is your last night and the area is busting with local BBQ live music and alike. We will bring you to our favorite spots for a fun night out!
Day 8-(Breakfast included):
After breakfast, you will have time for the last swim or just hanging around the yacht and the beach before leaving for the airport.
What is included?
- A private motor yacht for the entire group;
- The experienced Captain, Art;
- A personal Chef/Hostess, Rachel, the owner, available 24/7 to take care of the guests;
- An experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 200hrs with Yoga Alliance) on board;
- 6 classes including Yin yoga, meditation, and breathing techniques along with 2 specialty classes about the fundamentals of Yin yoga and Yoga Nidra);
- Each participant will receive a private Yoga class which can be scheduled during your private time. The private class can also be scheduled after the retreat in person or via Skype. This private class will allow you to create a sequence adapted to your unique needs. (Value: $120)
- One private stateroom single or double occupancy;
- A welcoming party including cocktails and appetizers at your arrival is included;
- Fine dining on board is tailored to your preferences (7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners, detox juices, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (bottle of water, soft drinks, juices, and ice) included;
- Transfer to the airport is included;
- Fuel for the yacht is included;
- All fees, such as marine park and moorings fees, are included;
- The motor yacht is equipped for sport fishing, some snorkeling equipment, and a double kayak and is included;
- WIFI throughout the yacht while in Grenada;
- On board water included;
- Daily cleaning services included;
- You can also enjoy a succulent “à la carte” food and bar menu if you like to be pampered onboard from time to time;
- We also sell wholesale products by the case for your convenience, such as beer (case of 24 bottles), wine (case of 12 bottles), rum & vodka (case of 3 bottles), cases of water, etc.;
- Personal service at all times (on board and while on land as well!).
What is not included?
- Some meals.
- The island tour.
- The rate is in US $.
- The rate ranges from $2700 to $3400 per person depending on the type of accommodation.
Together, let’s make your dream vacation become a reality! So please contact us. Sincerely, Rachel and Art!