Carriacou-Grenadines-Carriacou: 3 days minimum required
Explore 6 islands: Cariaccou-Sandy Island-Union-Happy Island-Mayreau-Tobago Cays
- Day 1: Boarding the yacht from Tyrell Bay (Carriacou), Sandy Island, Paradise Beach (Carriacou);
- Day 2: Paradise Beach, Union, Happy Island, Mayreau;
- Day 3: Mayreau, Tobago Cays Marine Park, Union, Tyrell Bay (Carriacou).
- You will be boarding the yacht from Tyrell Bay. You will have the opportunity to stroll in Tyrell Bay before heading to the deserted Sandy island, a 20-acre emerald gem, and a marine park belonging to Grenada, where you will be spending the rest of the afternoon. We guarantee you will be enjoying this beautiful deserted small island. This is the time for a lazy day on the beach, swimming, and snorkeling in the turquoise water. Facing Sandy Island is Paradise beach, where will be heading for the night. Several local bars are located directly on the beach and are a great hang out for a drink.
- After breakfast, you will be cruising to Clifton Bay in Union. You will have time to stroll around town and have lunch and take a few pictures from Happy Island before cruising to Salt Whistle Bay in Mayreau, Grenadines. This is one of the most breathtaking bays and hanging around the beach is always a pleasure. Several small local bars are located on the beach where you can enjoy cold drinks and lunch. Later on in the afternoon, a visit to the village is also worthwhile. Meeting Robert Righteous Restaurant & Bar and sipping cocktails in the pool at Dennis’s Hideaway and dining at its place is also a great experience.
- Early in the morning, we will be cruising to the famous Tobago Cays Marine Park, Grenadines where you will have breakfast. These cays are surrounded by a coral horseshoe reef. This is your perfect destination for snorkeling. You will have time for a swim and then you will take a short cruise to Union in Clifton to clear out of the country. Then, you will take another short cruise to Hillsborough in Cariaccou where you will find quaint little shops, rum shops, and restaurants, a perfect place for a nice lunch on the waterfront. For those leaving for Grenada, from Hillsborough, you will take the ferry leaving at 3 pm.
$1,100 / Once / Per Accommodation