Grenada-Grenadines-Cariaccou: 5 days minimum required
Explore 7 islands: Grenada-Cariaccou-Sandy Island-Union-Happy Island-Mayreau-Tobago Cays
Day 1: Boarding the yacht in Grenada, Flamingo Bay and overnight at Ronde Island
Day 2: Tyrell, Bay, Sandy Island, Union;
Day 3: Union, Mayreau;
Day 4: Mayreau, Tobago Cays;
Day 5: Tobago Cays, Union, Tyrell Bay, Carriacou;
- You will be boarding the yacht in Grenada. From there, a morning cruise will take you to Flamingo Cay on the Leeward of Grenada where we will stop for a swim and lunch. In the afternoon, you will be cruising to Ronde Island, a deserted natural island. This island is located between Cariaccou and Grenada. This is nature at its best. No lights, no cars, no population, and you will be amazed by the crystal clear water. It’s the perfect night to look at the stars and have a romantic dinner!
- Day 2 starts with an early continental breakfast before heading to Tyrell Bay in Cariaccou. You will have the opportunity to stroll in Tyrell Bay before heading to Union in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. On our way, we will stop for a quick swim at the deserted Sandy Island, a 20-acre emerald gem, and a marine park belonging to Grenada. Then you will take a short cruise to Clifton Bay in Union. You will have time to stroll around town, and later in the afternoon, a must-do is to enjoy a sunset drink at the famous Happy Island. Later on, a nice dinner will be served on board.
- After breakfast on board at Union, you will be cruising to Salt Whistle Bay in Mayreau, Grenadines. This is one of the most breathtaking bays and hanging around the beach is always a pleasure. Several small local bars are located on the beach where you can enjoy cold drinks and lunch. Later on in the afternoon, a visit to the village is also worthwhile. Meeting Robert Righteous Restaurant & Bar and sipping cocktails in the pool at Dennis’s Hideaway and dining at its place is also a great experience.
- After breakfast, you will be heading to the famous Tobago Cays Marine Park, Grenadines. These cays are surrounded by a coral horseshoe reef. This is your perfect destination for snorkeling. You will spend the day exploring these beautiful cays and just relaxing in this stunning natural marine park. This is the opportunity to try out the local BBQ on a secluded beach (choice of grilled lobster, fish, chicken, etc).
- After breakfast and a last swim in the Tobago Cays, you will take a short cruise to Union in Clifton, as we need to clear out of the country. Then, you will take another short cruise to Hillsborough in Cariaccou where you will find quaint little shops, rum shops, and restaurants, a perfect place for a nice lunch on the waterfront. For those leaving for Grenada, from Hillsborough, you will take the ferry leaving at 3 pm.
$1,100 / Once / Per Accommodation