If you are looking for a different lodging experience close to the sea while in Grenada, why not rent a stateroom in our motor yacht and enjoy all the facilities that come with it? When renting this motor yacht, the experienced Captain, Art, and hostess/chef, Rachel, the owners are also onboard. Our luxurious and privately-owned 47-foot motor yacht is anchored in front of Grand Anse Beach. This is the perfect option for those who are looking to be close to the sea and enjoying water activities, seeking nature and privacy and being pampered on a private motor yacht with all the facilities of an elegant villa or hotel. This unique villa in Grenada also offers the possibility of cruising around the island or to other nearby islands (extra).
What will you experience?
While onboard our motor yacht, you will enjoy nature at its best and ultimate privacy. Just imagine:
- Jumping in the beautiful turquoise water while anchored in front of the beautiful Grand Anse beach.
- Lazily sunbathing or reading on the sundeck.
- Fishing from the deck while watching the sunset.
- Sipping on your favorite cocktails from our bar selection.
- Paddling around with a kayak.
- Dining on the aft deck with a panoramic ocean view from our onboard restaurant.
- Laying down on the deck at night looking at the stars.
What is included?
- One private stateroom double occupancy.
- The yacht is shared with one other couple only.
- The experienced Captain, Art, and owner, is onboard 24/7.
- A personal Chef/Hostess, Rachel, and owner is also onboard 24/7.
- Fine dining and bar on board available from our à-la-carte menu serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The yacht is equipped for sport fishing, snorkeling equipment, and a double kayak and available to our guests.
- Dinghy taxi service to shore at reasonable times.
- WIFI is available throughout the yacht while in Grenada.
- Daily cleaning.
- Many other land activities can be arranged (extra).
- Cruising around Grenada, to Cariaccou and the Grenadines can be arranged (extra).
- A minimum of 3 nights is required.
- High Season: From December 1 to the end of April.
- Save 10% off during low season: From May 1 to end of November.
- Book for 2 weeks, and save 10% on your second week.
- Contact us for rate.
Together, let’s make your dream vacation become a reality! So please contact us. Sincerely, Rachel and Art!