Our Menu is created with fresh local produces, and tailored to your taste!
- Our famous eggs benedict with a fresh buttery hollandaise sauce!
- French thin crêpe stuff with eggs, ham or bacon and cheese
- Spanish fritatta omelette, with fresh tomatoes, green peppers, onions on crusted fried potatoes
- French banana and nuts toasts with a rummish syrup.
- Our special buffet style brunch offers several dishes to choose from! Mimosa time is always recommended!
- For those early cruising days, a continental breakfast is served. A variety of options are offered, such as fresh bread toasted or not, local jams and jellies, cheese, cereal, fruits, bakeries, etc.
Appetizers, soups and salads:
- Our special Caribbean fritters (conk, salt fish, pumpkin, etc) served with our secret spicy mango chutney and/or our Caribbean tartar sauce
- Bahamian cracked conk
- Fried green plantain
- Creamy conk chowder
- Calallou & cononut soup
- Tangy & creamy pumpkin and fresh ginger pottage
- Seared fresh tuna Niçoise salad
- Captain’s famous grilled fish burger with our Caribbean tartar sauce, homemade rosemary potato fries, and coleslaw
- Lime chicken, cooked in a coconut & mango sauce, served with jasmine rice
- Grilled Mahi-Mahi or catch of the day, served with garlic mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables
- Our Famous BBQ party
- Grilled lobster platter served with garlic and lime butter, and our famous roasted breadfruit salad
- We always carry an assortment of local ice cream
- Variety of flambés (Banana, Mango, Pineapple, etc.) with various spirits (Cognac, Rum, Sambuca, etc.)
- The chef’s favorite dark chocolate warmed cake, served with fresh whipped cream
- Captain’s favorite rum cake, served with our special rum sauce (Be careful, lot of rum in this one!)
Bar menu and cocktails:
- Local & premium beers
- Spirits and mixes
- House wine (White, Red)-by the glass or bottle
- A variety of wine is available (White, Rose, Red)-by the glass or bottle
- Sparkling wine- by the bottle
- Ice cooler filled with your favorite drinks to bring on the beach
- The secret of our Caribbean Rum Punch lies in the preparation time. After the mixing of freshly squeezed tropical fruits, spices and 3 different rums, several days of maturing is required before serving it on ice, with a touch of freshly grated nutmeg from Grenada, the Island of spice! By the glass or by the bottle
- Our Coladas (Pina, Mango, Papaya, Banana, Passion fruit, and mixed tropical fruits, etc.) are made with fresh frozen fruits, mixed with coconut milk and cream and 3 different type of rum.
- Our Ti-Punch comes straight from the French Islands. It’s made with freshly squeezed lime, fresh cane syrup, and agricole French rum.
- The Captain’s favorite after dinner drink is a special aged rum with a dash of French cane syrup.